The Kentucky Lakes Area is known for the Fourth of July Celebrations and the numerous fireworks displays. Many Fourth of July events take place throughout the days surrounding the holiday. Here you'll find a comprehensive list of Fireworks Shows around the Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley area.
2018 Fireworks Displays Around the Lakes Area
Saturday, June 30
- At Dark - Kentucky Dam Marina
- 9:00 p.m. - Kenlake Marina
- 9:15 p.m. - Bee Spring Lodge on Kentucky Lake - (270) 354-6515
Tuesday, July 3
- 9:00 p.m. - Moors Resort - "Kentucky Lake Big Bang"
Wednesday, July 4
- At Dark - Birdsong Resort - Camden - (731) 584-7880
- At Dark - Lake Barkley State Park at the beach - (270) 924-1131 for information
- At Dark - Calvert City's "Ameribration Celebration" - call (270) 395-7130 for more information.
- 9:00 p.m. - Paris Landing State Resort Park - Fireworks from Paris Landing
- 9:00 p.m. - Kuttawa Harbor
- 9:30 p.m. - Murray - The Briggs & Stratton Fireworks Extravaganza can be viewed from the area around Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Lowes along US 641 and Kentucky 121.
Thursday, July 5
- 9:00 p.m. - Venture River Waterpark in Eddyville
Saturday, July 7
- At Dark - Thunder Over Eddy Bay at Eddy Creek Marina - (270) 388-2271