The Kentucky Lakes Area is known for the Fourth of July Celebrations. Many events take place throughout the days surrounding the Fourth of July around Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley.
2016 Fireworks Displays Around the Lakes Area
Saturday, June 25
- 9:00 p.m. - Bee Spring Lodge on Kentucky Lake - (270) 354-6515
Friday, July 1
- Dusk - Venture River Waterpark in Eddyville
Saturday, July 2
- Dusk - Thunder Over Eddy Bay at Eddy Creek Marina - (270) 388-2271
- 9:00 p.m. - Kenlake State Park at the old beach area
Sunday, July 3
- Dusk - Moors Resort - "Kentucky Lake Big Bang" - postponed until later this year
- Dusk - Hu-B's Marina at Kuttawa
Monday, July 4
- Dusk - Kentucky Dam - Fireworks from Kentucky Dam Marina - postponed until Labor Day
- 9:00 p.m. - Lake Barkley State Park at the beach - (270) 924-1131 for information
- Dark - Paris Landing State Resort Park - Fireworks from Paris Landing
- 9:00 p.m. - "Ameribration" - Calvert City - (270) 395-7130
- 9:30 p.m. - Murray - The Briggs & Stratton Fireworks Extravaganza can be viewed from the area around Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Lowes - postponed until Sunday, July 10th at 9:30 p.m.
More Fourth of July Events...
July 4th - Freedom Fest in Murray - Held in Murray, KY, this festival offers music, a parade, fireworks, food, activities and more. 800-651-1603.