The Kentucky Lakes Area is known for the Fourth of July Celebrations and the numerous fireworks displays. Many Fourth of July events take place throughout the days surrounding the holiday. Here you'll find a comprehensive list of Fireworks Shows around the Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley area.
2017 Fireworks Displays Around the Lakes Area
Saturday, June 24
- 9:10 p.m. - Bee Spring Lodge on Kentucky Lake - (270) 354-6515
Saturday, July 1
- 8:30 p.m. - Kentucky Dam - Fireworks from Kentucky Dam Marina
- 9:00 p.m. - Thunder Over Eddy Bay at Eddy Creek Marina - (270) 388-2271
- 9:00 p.m. - Kenlake State Park at the old beach area
Sunday, July 2
- No fireworks scheduled
Monday, July 3
- 9:00 p.m. - Hu-B's Marina at Kuttawa - "5th Annual Blast Over Kuttawa"
- 9:00 p.m. - Moors Resort - "Kentucky Lake Big Bang"
Tuesday, July 4
- Dusk - "Ameribration" - Calvert City - (270) 395-7138
- Dusk - Birdsong Resort - Camden - (731) 584-7880
- 9:00 p.m. - Lake Barkley State Park at the beach - (270) 924-1131 for information
- 9:00 p.m. - Paris Landing State Resort Park - Fireworks from Paris Landing
- 9:30 p.m. - Murray - The Briggs & Stratton Fireworks Extravaganza can be viewed from the area around Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Lowes along US 641 and Kentucky 121.