Kenlake Blues Festival for 2020 Has Been Canceled
The 2020 Kenlake Blues Festival has been canceled due to COVID-19. Below is the information from last year's event.
Thursday, August 22
The Thursday night lineup will be on the lawn of Kenlake State Park Lodge. It starts out at 6 PM and it's FREE! Bring your lawn chairs for Blues JAM! Hosted by Adam & The H Bombs and 2 Years Wasted
Friday, August 23
- Gates open at 3:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. - Jon Sutton Band
- 7:30 p.m. - Alonozo Pennington & the Xtraordinary Gentlemen
- 9:00 p.m. - Jonathan Long
Saturday, August 24
- Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. - Nightfish
- 1:00 p.m. - Gough Martin Blues Band
- 2:00 p.m. - The Beat Daddys
- 3:00 p.m. - Boscoe Dance
- 4:00 p.m. - Big Al & The Heavyweights
- 5:30 p.m. - The Memphis All Stars
- 7:00 p.m. - Reba Russell Band
- 8:30 p.m. - Joanna Connor
About the Festival
The Kenlake Hot August Blues Festival began in 1990 as a one-day event. The festival has grown into a three-day event, which takes place on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday before Labor Day Weekend each year. Previous years' acts have included Delta Moon, Deja Blues Band, Toad Strangler and several other notable blues musicians.
Guest can enjoy live music, great eats and a variety of resorts and lodges to make the weekend comfortable and complete.
Get your tickets online or at several participating ticket outlets around the area. Get details here.