Welcome to Big Sandy
Including Springville, Big Sandy River, Lick Creek & Bass Bay
The city of Big Sandy is located on the southern end of Big Sandy River, a tributary of Kentucky Lake. The Big Sandy area includes the community of Springville as well as parts of Kentucky Lake including Lick Creek and Bass Bay.
Lodging In & Around Big Sandy
- Big Sandy Area Cabins & Cottages
- Big Sandy Area Hotels & Motels
- Big Sandy Area Campgrounds
- Big Sandy Area Resorts
- Big Sandy Area Condos
- Big Sandy Area Rentals By Owner
- Big Sandy Area Bed & Breakfasts
A Closer Look at the Big Sandy Area
There are many things to do in and around Big Sandy especially if you love the outdoors. Fishing, boating, and other recreational opportunities are waiting for you.